Friday, January 13, 2006

Who will train this out of control beast?


I've spent the time since my last post interviewing trainers of all shapes and sizes for Jack. I had no idea the world I was entering into: tens of methods provided by hundreds of trainers. That's just my hometown! So I interviewed, met, chatted with, and in general trotted Jack out for introductions. I've finally chosen one, an he goes to school at the end of the month. I chose a somewhat touchy-feely training group, that is more about teaching me to talk to him instead of me screaming, yanking, or hitting (yes, there is a school of training for that, too) him. I never thought I'd be all hippie when it came to improving my relationship with Jack-o, but when it came down to it, I'm all about the supportive and softie love that nurtures learning. If all goes as planned, he and I will be communicating like telepaths by Valentine's day. I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger fronesis said...

Nice Picture!!!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home