Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Talkin' Turkey!


So I have been totally non-committal on how to make the turkey for Thanksgiving (that's right, tomorrow), and I thought it was just a problem I had. I thought that until I remembered how much I love the Washington Post Food person, Kim O'Donnell. I love her because she is totally straightforward and answers every stupid question thrown at her as if it's reasonable that some of us don't know where the thigh of a turkey is (article, picture, provided by KOD, at right) . Praise Jesus.

Also, the first thing I saw when I went to her page was this comment, "Come on everybody, it's Wednesday, it's time to make a call on the turkey." This was shortly followed by, "If you are buying your turkey today, DON'T BUY A FROZEN ONE!" For a lot of people, this would be natural, but for me, I'm thankful that she's here!

(Don't worry, I have my turkey, thanks to the advice of many, many other people (who I am also very thankful for) - I think I'm ready!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Nopice thopighs!

:) Looking forward to tomorrow!

Love, K

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home