Monday, April 23, 2007

Bathroom entertainment

The bathroom has been remodeled. Finally. More appropriately, it's just been modeled since it hasn't been finished in the two years I've lived in the house. It's fun - I feel like an adult - with a finished bathroom and whatnot. That is, I felt like an adult in the bathroom until Jackson figured out he could nudge the door open while I was in there, crane his head around the shower curtain and drink the water. I guess i need to water the dog more so I don't get a wet nose on the calf in the shower more often. I wonder if Jack didn't like to be in the bathroom until it was finished - if he prefers it now with the new tile and faucet. It's also possible the old opaque shower curtain threw him off and the new clear one explains everything for him. I do wonder that's going on in his head sometimes.

That's right, I'm ignoring that I haven't posted in a year. Passing it right over. It doesn't need an explanation, but there is a really good one. A couple, actually. That'll probably become clear as I get back on the horse here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home