Saturday, May 13, 2006

Buy this skirt

Okay, I'm not one for advertising, especially a place that while I love the clothes I try to stay away from because I'm trying to buy better quality stuff. HOWEVER, in prep for my trip to Mexico (YAY!) I stumbled in yesterday after work to purchase a swimsuit (not something I'll wear often, so I wanted it cheap). I also wanted to grab some cheap swimsuit coverup/general beach wear since I don't have that kind of stuff readily available due to living in a landlocked state. In that process I found the skirt I'll be wearingall summer for $14.50. I am, however, shocked to see that they don't have it on their website, so I'll have to describe it -- it's a cotton, knee length, foldover, stretchy, a-line skirt. It's perfect for summer - flipflops or sneakers, tank top or button down (untucked). Seriously - go buy one - or if you can't call me, I'll go get one for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home