Monday, February 20, 2006

"It's just that we're both so busy..."

It never fails! I stroll into the coffee shop to do work and sit dwn right next to the couple breaking up. It wasn't until after I sat down looking happy and satisfied with my skim latte that I noticed thatthey were both crying. Smooth Liz, smooth. I'm sure they were thrilled that a stranger was there for the end of their relationship.

In other news - Katie found a dress for her wedding this weekend - which was really fun and, oh my gosh, pretty pretty pretty.

Okay, I'm off to do that work, now that the breakup is over.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I think it's worth mentioning that this is at least the second breakup you've witnessed in a coffee shop. Maybe you're in some Quantum Leap situation where you are supposed to be intervening on these matters. Come on Liz, put right what once went wrong!

10:03 AM  
Blogger tekne said...

totally. Sam Beckett has nothing on you, man. plus, then maybe, someday, you'll jump...back...home....

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home