Thursday, June 23, 2005

New Series...

Okay, note the number of times that I've posted today. In fact, I'm pretty busy today, and would like to get a good couple solid hours of work done, but there are several cube etiquette violations that are preventing me from doing that. So far subjects 1-6 have been violated according to this article:

http://www.stc.org/intercom/PDFs/2000/200011_12-13.pdf

From now on, I think I will satisfy my general frustration about not being able to express my feelings on this matter with my co-workers by giving you a daily count of the cube-iquette violations, right here, in this blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I very much enjoyed that article. I've counted three violations today alone...and it's not even noon yet :)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Mom and Dad said...

Fortunately, my cube violator (CV) is out of the office for the week. It's very quiet. :)

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home