Friday, June 17, 2005

10:30 pm

I was asleep at 10:30 last night. I woke up at 4 am to some guy saying, "Breath through your nose. If you don't have a nose, breath through your pores." Surprisingly, I didn't panic. I actually thought it was some sort of wierd neighborhood thing. Turns out that I'd left the audio part of the TV on (they are seperate now), so, when TiVo started recording the yoga show, the audio turned on. Thank god it didn't record some midnight horror movie, or I would've been sleeping in the car.

To work!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I'm still a little lost on the optional nose part?

9:35 AM  
Blogger tekne said...

I love Inhale, the yoga show in question. On oxygen network every morning at crazy early hours. Must have TiVo to enjoy. the host is awesome--he uses fun music and gives his students lots of crap. Hence the breathing through the pores thing. Awesome.

3:53 PM  
Blogger fronesis said...

I'm with Kate, but my question is, if one does have a nose, can one still breathe through one's nose? And how does one go about that?

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home